We’ll be celebrating Father’s Day this weekend at the ranch with our BBQ-U event, Chuckwagon Dinner and endless outdoor adventure activities. If you’re still in search of that just-right Father’s Day gift, our all-new Wilderness Outpost offers five unique finds to fill the bill. Wilderness Outpost (formerly called the Paws Up General Store) is not like any other resort gift shop. This ultimate 11,000-square-foot rural boutique is home to the most one-of-a-kind shopping experience you will ever experience. Wilderness Outpost is all about sourcing items with a story. Every Friday, you will get a chance to meet and chat with one of the artists in residence as they proudly display their works. This Friday, June 18th, don’t miss Behring Made Knives, C. Martini and Diane Whitehead Trunk Show. Below are some top Father’s Day picks you can round up at Wilderness Outpost.
1. Will Leather Goods Boots: The Wilderness Outpost at The Resort at Paws Up is honored to be the first retail venue to carry Will Leather Goods line of footwear. Beautifully designed, these are as comfortable as they are stylish. $275
2. William Adler for Will Leather Goods Hats: Handmade in the USA, each hat is unique. These designs celebrate the timeless approach to the art of hat making, and the company takes great pride in working with artisans who share the same passion for the artistic and hands-on approach honored at Will Leather Goods. $250 -$600
4. Filson Heritage Sportsman Bag: This weather-resistant multi-use bag has interior dividers and U-zipper closure for full bag access. It also features five pockets for storing a variety of dad’s gear. With industrial-strength fabric and USA-tanned Bridle Leather, it’s meant to last through decades of use. $360
4. Hydroflask for Paws Up 64-ounce Growler: Designed perfectly for dad, an insulated stainless steel beer growler allows you to transport your favorite brew (or any beverage) and keep it as cold and refreshing as when it was first poured. $65
5. Behring Made Steak Knife Set: This stainless steel knife set is a gorgeous complement to any dining experience. Made by Missoula local James Behring, whose team strives to make the best knives on the market. Includes custom Paws Up log inset on blade. $2500 for a set of six and a case